We are looking for partners!
Partners are free to choose the nature of the benefits for which the European Disability Card can be used. These may include benefits already offered or new benefits for persons with disabilities, such as discounts, audioguides, reserved (parking) spaces, passes to avoid queuing, etc.
- You promote a positive image of your institution regarding the inclusion of people with disabilities.
- You broaden your customer base and make yourself better known: visitors, spectators, members, participants, etc. from Belgium and other participating European countries. People with disabilities make up more than 15% of the population (more than 1 million people in Belgium and 80 million in Europe).
- You reach out to an audience that rarely travel alone (accompanying persons, families, etc.).
- You participate in a more inclusive society, which adapts to the needs of each individual.
- Are you already offering benefits to people with disabilities? Let us know !
How to participate?
- Communicate to the public that you accept the card (via your communication channels: website, advertisements, flyers, etc.) and what advantages you offer.
- Make yourself known to the FPS Social Security: form in Dutch | form in French | form in German
By making you known, you will allow us to send you additional communication tools (logos / stickers /...) and we will be able to publicize your participation in the project on this site.