Do you organise cultural, sports or leisure activities? Join now to become a recognised partner of the European Disability Card!
What can I do?
As a recognised partner, you commit to making it easier for persons with disabilities to access culture, sports and leisure:
- first by making the location and activity accessible for persons with disabilities,
- and second by offering advantages such as discounts, free entry, Braille and audio guides, priority passes, reserved spots, etc.
How much does it cost?
It's free to become a recognised partner. We only ask for your commitment to make your location and/or the activity that you are organising accessible to everyone.
How can persons with disabilities find me?
After you have registered your organisation online, you'll receive a label that you can display to clearly indicate to persons with disabilities that they can use their card at your location. In addition, we'll add you to our list of recognised partners.
These partners preceded you
Boudewijn SeaparkAmusement park and zoo: 20 outdoor attractions, 10 indoor attractions, open-air water park, 3 animal shows (dolphins, sea lions, seals).Website
Atlantikwall RaversydeRead more about Atlantic Wall and accessibility at Accessibility | Raversyde.Website
City of TieltDiscounts in the cultural center and in the library.Website
Sewer MuseumPrice of 4€ instead of 8€
- Use our label to let your visitors know that you recognise the European Disability Card and offer benefits. Download the EDC label (.pdf)
- Brochure NL (.pdf) | Brochure FR (.pdf)
- Poster in A3-Format NL (.pdf) | Poster in A3-Format FR (.pdf)